Mission Statement: To empower, strengthen, and encourage women in their various stages of life to reach their full potential in God by helping women gain knowledge and understanding of God.
This ministry collectively works as a team and submit ourselves to Jesus Christ and to one another so that we may help one another grow into mature believers, until we all reach unity in the faith and knowledge of the Son of God. We strive to become true Virtuous Women of God filled with the Holy Spirit as we serve our family, church, and the community.
- Embrace women from all walks of life into a deeper relationship with God
- Foster spiritual growth and renewal among women. (Make sure that every woman knows her identity and purpose in God)
- Provide biblical teaching and discussions – Study God’s Word daily
- Build goodwill among women in the church that encourages bonds of friendship, trust, mutual support, and the creative exchange of ideas and information. No judgement, no blame.
- Nurturing and encouraging each woman to use her gifts to compliment the talents of others as they work side by side to further the mission of JLM.
As we aim to embrace, educate, empower and encourage women in their spiritual growth and to develop their gifts and talents in a way that will glorify God, we expect circles of faith to increase and women to live a life that is purposeful and full of joy!
Remember, God is not looking for your ability or inability. He is looking for your availability. So, get plug into this ministry as we expect women will be exhorted to know God more intimately and experience the true power of salvation through Jesus Christ. For more information, please see Sister LaTandria “Tanny” Sharps.
Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31: 10 (KJV)